Tuesday, April 10, 2012

March Empties (Products I've Used Up)

I decided to do a monthly "empties" post along with my favorites. As you can see, I finished quite a few products (well, that is, for me haha, but hey I'm trying here ;))! Most of them are skin care products that I reviewed in the past, but I thought I would show you guys anyway. Hope you like this post and let me know if you're doing this, too!
1. Lush Tea Tree Water Toner
This toner honestly doesn't do much to the skin, but I happen to really like it, because it's light and  refreshing. It has a tea tree/ minty kind of scent and I love how it's in a spray bottle. Repurchase? Yes. 3.5/5
2. Kiehl's Blue Astringent Herbal Lotion
I use this for preventing break outs and it works great! Already repurchased :) 4.5/5
3. Philosophy Purity Cleanser (Sample)
I have a brief review of this cleanser in my last post and I already bought another one. Absolutely love! 5/5
4. TonyMoly Intense Repair Live Snail Skin Toner (Sample)
I got this sample while I was in Korea last year and I know, what an odd name :p - and gross, too. However, I figured to try it out since it was really popular in Korea. Apparently, this toner contains 45% of snail extract and I guess it is a good toner after all. It is very hydrating and doesn't smell like a snail or anything - that would be disgusting, right? In fact, it has a pleasant perfume-y/ floral scent with a gooey texture. However, I find it to be too thick for my taste, so I won't be repurchasing it. 3/5
5. Clean & Clear Makeup Dissolving Facial Cleansing Wipes
These wipes are great for removing makeup, but they happen to irritate my eyes just a tiny tiny bit. Because of that reason, I'm going back to my trusty Neutrogina wipes. 3/5
6. Skin Food Honey Red Orange Mask
I have a review here. Will repurchase if I can :). 4.5/5
7. St. Ives Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body Wash (Travel Size)
If you have been reading my blog, you know I talked about this guy in my 'What's In My Shower' post. I lerrrvvvve this body wash so much! It makes my skin extra smooth and smells delicious. Also, it's really cheap and I believe you can find it at any drugstore. Already repurchased. 4.5/5
8. MUFE Aqua Liner #12
This is a great waterproof liner and I love the formula to death, but I have to say the packaging is kind of crap. As you can see in the picture, the cap cracked on me and I didn't even drop it or any thing. I'm usually very gentle with my makeup and nothing like this happened to me before. One day I just closed the cap a little bit tighter than I used too and it just cracked. Like that :(. Also, the stopper wouldn't stay in its place (you know when you open a mascara or liner the stopper comes out along with the applicator sometimes) and make a huge mess all the time. I don't know... For a 23-dollar liner, I think that's a huge no-no. Swatch in my July Favorite. 2/5
9. Nature Republic Cooling Massage Leg-Shot
Have a review here. Will repurchase if I can. 4/5

And that's it! Hope everyone is having a wonderful week and I'll talk to you soon xx.

9 comments:

  1. I love St. Ives! And I have heard so much about the philosophy cleanser-it must live up to the hype xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work finishing off products, that is quite a lot of empties! :) That Tony Moly toner certainly sounds ... unique :p The St Ives body wash sounds really nice with the oatmeal and shea butter. The Kiehl's Blue Astringent Herbal Lotion is pretty intriguing - I wonder if it'll work for me in preventing breakouts. Sounds like a product I really need to get my hands on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've finished off so many - good job! I would love to do monthly favourites, but I can't seem to get through the products! Hehe.

    In my 'to get' list is the Purity cleanser as almost everyone who has tried it, love it.
    Too bad about the cracked lid on the MUF liner - hate when that happens!

    Awww.. Thanks sweetie, missed you too! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. i wanna try the lush toner and the skinfood mask!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love kiehls products!!

    join my blog back :) we can follow each others!
    Misspeony

    http://www.armocromia.com/2012/06/chanel-les-essentiels-fall-2012-som.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Found your blog from Instagram. I love your photos!!! :) Following you now.. Take care! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello again! I nominated you for the Liebster blog award (but you have more than 200 followers :|). Please check it out if you have time! :) I would love to know your answers to my 11 questions! :D

    http://bubbleglitteredunicorn.blogspot.com/2012/06/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! I've been a follower on Instagram for a while and love your blog just as much =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow..luv the products....m ur newest follower..glad if u follow my blog too

    Renji
    www.makeupholicworld.com

    ReplyDelete