A lot of you might remember this product from my haul that I did back in June. I've been using this for a month now (2 times a week) and loving it so far, so here is my review for you!
1. What is it ? Although it says that it's a "mask", it's actually a SCRUB. I bought this initially thinking that it was a wash-off mask (and used it as a mask for a few times as a matter of fact lol). However, I looked at the little tag at home one day, and it says that it's a SCRUB!!...WTH Skin Food?!! Why wouldn't you name it as a scrub then... :'(
2. How to use? Wash face -> Mix thoroughly -> Massage gently on face -> Rinse off with warm water
3. Main Ingredients ? Honey (New Zealand), Red Orange (California) Extract, Salt
On the side note : Honey is great for skin care, because it has anti-oxidant properties. It also helps to keep the moisture inside the skin.
4. Pros ?
- Makes the skin silky soft, not drying at all
- Smells like straight up honey
- Deeply cleanses the pores
- Packaging is cute
5. Cons ?
- Messy. Seriously, the honey and salt gets everywhere before you know it (and I'm not even a messy person). You especially don't want them to be sticking in your hair. Best used in the shower or in the bathroom before taking shower.
- Because it's in a glass jar, it can be a bit heavy.
6. Value ? $10 for 100g (Korean Price). I think it's not that bad.
7. Overall Rating ? 4.5/5. Overall, I am very happy about this product. Despite being a bit messy, I think it's great both used as a scrub or a mask, because it contains a ton of honey. Usually, I will massage it on the face and leave it for 10 minutes. The next day my skin is extra soft and healthy.
8. Repurchase ? Yes!
That is all for now,
Have a great weekend :)