When I first saw this product in the store, I knew I had to try it out. I'm a sucker for things that are related to massaging and if it's for the legs, I have to admit that it grabs my attention even more (I always have tired legs, because I run everyday). Nature Republic claims that this product will help to relax your tired, swollen legs and moreover, make them slimmer. So let's see if that's true or not-
How to use ? Shake well -> Press the head on to the leg
Scent ? Mint + Lavender + Alcohol kind of scent. It sounds awful, but it's actually nice to be honest.
- Very cooling, feels so good after a long run. I haven't seen anything like this in my life lol
- Has a massaging effect
- packaging is pretty nice and clean
- scent is pleasant
- the cooling effect doesn't seem to last for a long time (probably around 15 mins)
- can't massage the whole leg
- quantity is so little - I had this for a month and I already used 2/3 of the product when I don't even use it everyday.
- doesn't seem to make the legs any slimmer like the company claims (but I didn't really expect that to happen anyway so yeah :p)
Value ? I got this on sale when it was around $9 for 80 ml. I think it's originally around $11 in Korea. It's not that bad, but it's also not cheap in my opinion, since it disappears fairly quickly.
Overall Rating ? 4/5
Repurchase ? Yes. It's not a miracle product, but I think it's nice to have one at home.
I tried to do a demo, but I pretty much failed haha
I found this video clip at Sweet Eileen's World to share with you, hope you can see it better this way.
Hope you enjoyed and thanks for stopping by,