Hi Everyone! Today I'm really excited, because I have a review of my favorite mascara for you :). If you have been reading my blog, you know that I initially received this mascara as a sample at Sephora. I didn't think about it too much back then, and pushed it back in my makeup drawer, but now it's definitely one of my holy grails. Finding "the perfect mascara" can be difficult and frustrating time by time, but I guess some things are just found by accident.
Before I get into the review, I do want to mention that different mascaras work differently on different lashes. So, the mascara that works for me might not work for you. It all depends on your eye shape, length & texture of your lashes, etc etc. So let's get right into it!
1. My lashes? I have very straight / short Asian lashes
2. Likes ?
- Has a plastic wand which I like
- Separates and lengthens up to 300%. No joke.
- Makes my lashes look "fuller"
- No clumping
- No crunchy feeling
- It's not a water proof mascara, but it doesn't flake or smudge during the day
- Formulated without parabens, sulfates, synthetic fragrances, synthetic dyes, petrochemicals, phthalates
3. Dislikes ?
- Wand is a bit too big for my eyes - hard to get into the corners
- Ugly packaging. The finish is even worse than some drugstore mascaras.
- Not as pigmented as I want it to be
4. Value ? $19 at Sephora. It works well for me, so I don't think it's expensive.
5. Overall Rating ? 4.5/5. This product has everything that I want in a mascara and I couldn't be more pleased. However, I do wish the wand was a bit smaller.
6. Repurchase ? Yes!
you're about to see my bald eyes... If that makes any sense... Sorry that the pictures are out of focus!! :(
Huge difference, right? lol
Hope you liked my review and thanks for stopping by <3