Happy October Girls~!
Fall is in the air and it's lovely, isn't it? Well, technically we only have two seasons (wet/dry) here in NorCal and I don't necessarily like the rainy season, but I guess it's better than being hot all day (like the last few weeks)? I don't know haha. I guess I like the pumpkins and fall decorations and all. It started to rain today, so I think I need a cute pair of rain boots, tho :). Missoni for Target perhaps? What do you think? Anyway, here are my September Favorites for you!
|T-B, L-R : Lush H'suan Wen Hua, Millani Luminoso, Maybelline Dream Matte Powder, MAC Immortal Gold, |
MAC Pro longwear Concealer, Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment in Passion, MAC e/s in Sable
1. Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in Sand : I LOVE THIS POWDER!! It controls oils like there's no tomorrow, hardly gets cakey, and lasts for about 8 hours. Perfection.
2. MAC Pro Long Wear Concealer in NC20 : I've been breaking out like crazy during the month, so this concealer (sadly) became one of my BFFs. Lasting power is great and doesn't emphasize any dry patches.
3. Millani Baked Blush in Luminoso : Beautiful peachy pink blush - Honestly, I'm surprised how a drugstore blush can be so pigmented and soft. My only complaint is, of course, the ugly packaging.
4. MAC e/s in Sable : Sable is a shimmery reddish brown. I usually apply it all over the lid and find it incredibly easy to use - And you know what that means ; Great for busy school days!
5. Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment in Passion : I love this tinted lip balm! It has the right amount of pigment and smells/tastes divine - sweet like brown sugar. It's somewhat less moisturizing than the original Sugar Treatment, but that's okay. The packaging is great as well.
6. MAC Nail Lacquer in Immortal Gold : If you have been reading my blog, you know how much I love this nail color. I have it on my toes today and it looks gorg <3. For those who missed it, I have an NOTD here.
7. Lush H'suan Wen Hua : I have a review in my last post. I use this once a week and my hair is much more healthier.
~ Swatches ~
..And here are my Random Favorites as usual :).
8. B&B Candles in Leaves and Marshmallow Fireside : These candles smell so delicious, I can burn them all day long. Leaves smells like cinnamon or apple pies and Marshmallow Fireside smells like toasted marshmallows with a hint of campfire. Between the two, I like Marshmallow Fireside better, because it's white and I'm a sucker for sweet scents :).
9. My H&M Boots : I've been wearing these boots quite often this month and I love how these go well with any outfit. They are not the most comfortable shoes in the world, but for $40 I think I can pass.
What were your favorites?