TGIF Everyone! I have yet another hair product review for you :). I've been wanting to do a post on this guy since the first time and now I finally can! Hope you enjoy <3.
1. What is it ? It's a hair mask
2. How to use? Apply the product on dry hair -> Leave in for 20-30 mins (I do 40 mins) -> Wash (Shampoo & condition your hair like you normally do). Keep it in the fridge for longer use.
3. Main Ingredients ? Fresh free range eggs, Fresh bay infusion, Bananas, Avocados. You can check the list here.
4. Pros ?
- The result is absolutely stunning : It makes the hair so soft and shiny, almost like when you get a special treatment at a salon
- Not greasy afterwards
5. Cons ?
- smell is really bad and it lingers for a few days
- It's less effective once it gets closer to the the expiration date
- takes a lot of time
6. Value ? $19.95 for 7.9 oz. My hair is a little longer than shoulder-length and I got 4 uses out of the tub. I think it's not that bad, since I no longer need to go to the salon to get treatments as often.
7. Overall Rating ? 4.5/5. I LOVE this product so much! It really makes my hair healthy and tangle-free. It goes well with the R&B Hair Moisturizer also from Lush (this smells bad, too tho lol).
8. Repurchase ? Yes!