I was painting my nails yesterday and thought, 'why not do a post on nail polishes?'. So here you go, my top picks for fall! Most of them are toned down/jewel toned colors that reminds me of the Venetian Renaissance paintings or Thanks Giving. You will notice that I don't have black or very dark/almost black polishes here - It's not because I don't wear them at all, it's because I actually like to save them for the winter time. Anyways, hope you like them! Let me know if you have any recommendations - I'd love to know what you guys like :).
From Left to Right
1. SOPI Under My Trench Coat : Really pretty taupe with micro gold glitters in it. I get compliments from random people whenever I wear this polish :). Guess it's one of those special colors from SOPI.
2. SOPI On Stage : Muted purple with cream finish. Whenever I'm bored with neutral colors like grey and nude I wear this, because it gives some color, but not in your face.
3. OPI Crepe Suzi-Ette : A brown-red with cream finish. The formula is great and makes a nice pedi. NOTD here.
4. SOPI Ocean Love Potion : This is the perfect creamy teal color. I honestly wear this all year around, but especially more during summer and fall. This happens to be one of my all time favorites. NOTD here.
5. Etude House GR609 Ever Green : Deep forest green with cream finish. Not a big fan of the formula, because it's not very shiny after it dries, but absolutely love the color. I guess you just need a nice top coat. Only $2!!
6. SOPI Rumba Romance : A metallic bronze that I like to wear on my ring finger. I love how it makes every polish look byzantinesque. NOTD here.
7. MAC Immortal Gold : Olive gold with metallic finish. It's very opaque and dries fast. NOTD here.
8. Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Nail Color in Set the Stage : A clear nail polish loaded with two sizes of gold glitter. I love how it's really shiny. NOTD here.
Thanks for reading