Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Haul : Lush, CVS, and More

Hi Lovelies ^_^
I haven't posted a haul in a while and thought now would be the perfect time since I picked up a few stuff~ Hope you enjoy reading!
Lush H'suan Wen Hua & Ultrablast
H'suan Wen Hua is supposed to be a really good hair mask so I thought I would give it a try since my hair is finding its way lately -_-;. I also got Love Lettuce (which is one of my favorite masks), but think my bf took it lol, so I couldn't take a picture. I'm sure you all know how it looks like tho. And last but not the least, I got Ultrablast which is a solid tooth paste! Now how cool is that, right? There were several other flavors, but I liked this one the most since it had wasabi in it :D.
TRESemme Dry Shampoo & Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso
 Milani Luminoso is supposed to be a dupe for the infamous Stereo Rose, so I needed it in my life. It was hard to get, but SO worth it. The color is beautiful and very pigmented :). TRESemme Dry shampoo was simply for my Friday morning class :p.  
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC20
 This guy was on my wish list for a really long time and I finally FINALLY made a purchase. I used it a few times to cover blemishes and I can say that I like it already. It stays for a really long time and doesn't flake out. I wish the color was a tinge warmer tho. Oh, and like everyone says, HATE the pump! :S.
Nature Republic Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel & Kiss Me Hand Cream
 My sister brought these two from Korea and I'm so excited for them! The Aloe Vera is one of my favorite thing in the world right now and I still have to try the hand cream. Apparently, both are best sellers in Korea(Aloe Vera) and Japan(hand cream).

..and that's it for now- I'll try to post my August Favorites ASAP ;)
Amy

12 comments:

  1. Cool haul, I'm thinking of getting a Mac concealer, is that the best one for only blemishes?

    And I just did my august favourites if you don't mind checking them out?

    http://risingsun-fashionbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Amy You can use them for both blemishes and under eye area, but I would recommend using the NC colors for blemishes and NW for under eyes. I already saw your august favorites and left a comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finds! I've always been curious about the Lush hair masks and toothy tabs. Luminoso is such a beautiful blush! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul! These are all things I'd love to try. This reminds me that I need to find a concealer too. Long-wear is great, so I'll have to check out reviews on MAC for sensitive skin. I've wanted to use a LUSH hair mask or treatment for a while now but haven't splurged yet =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard of a solid tooth paste before, sounds cool! Not sure I understand how you are supposed to use it though ahah! I have that TRESemme dry shampoo and it's weird, sometimes it works but sometimes it doesn't...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice haul~ I would be interested to know if the Lush hair mask works well for you. My Pantene hair mask is nearly finished~

    The blush looks really gorgeous~!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul! I like everything you bought, esp the lush stuff! I know they make solid shampoos, never heard of solid toothpaste.. How cool is that! Does it give you a "lush" breath?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome blog !!

    please come and check out my HUGEE beauty giveaway that im having.. theres only a few more days to enter so make sure you get in..

    http://suziemakesyouup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. If only I had a Lush near me! ^-^
    Even though we have TREsemme products here in Portugal, I don't think that I've ever saw the dry shampoo around here. It's a shame, because this brand is actually quite nice!
    And thank you for your last comment. I'm doing fine, thanks! :)

    Hope that you're also doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great haul Amy! The only thing I've bought from lush was their comforter bath bomb, which I loved. Your post makes me want to check out more of their products :) I've been eyeing that Milani blush for awhile. I would love to see a swatch or a FOTD with it! ~Emily

    ReplyDelete
  11. the milani blush looks lovely <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the packaging of the first two items! I would like to try it out someday!!


    Wida
    Missing Amsie Blog

    ReplyDelete