Hey Ladies, summer has flown by and it's that time again for the monthly favorites (well, I guess it's late, but yeah haha ^^;). These are the products I've been reaching for constantly - Hope you enjoy!
1. Nature Republic Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel : I've been using this as a moisturizer a lot this month. I love this because it's natural and super easy to use - just slap it on the face and go. The tub is huge and it's only $3!! However, I wouldn't recommend it to people who have very dry skin, because it's not a heavy cream at all. You can find something similar at Whole Foods or Target if you are living in The States.
2. Too Faced Primers (Shadow Insurance & Primed and Poreless) : I don't know why I have so many samples of these primers, but will definitely buy a full size product when I get to use them up. The shadow insurance prevents eye shadows from creasing and Primed and Poreless makes it easy to apply foundation. It also does a good job on filling in the pores, so you look flawless.
I am into bronzers in general lately, because I'm slowly losing my tan :(. Let me know if you have a favorite bronzer -
3. The Body Shop Bronzing Powder 01 : If you have light skin tone like me, you will love this bronzer! It's one of those few bronzers that doesn't make you look muddy at all. The staying power is not that great, but gotta love it 'cause it's matte and the packaging is cute :).
4. MAC Mineralize Blush in Happy Together (LE, In the Groove '10) : This is one of the blushes that I had completely forgot that I owned and have fallen back in love within this month. The blush side is a burnt orange kind of color and the highlighter is a gorgeous champagne.
5. MAC e/s in Woodwinked : I thought I couldn't wear this color for the longest time, because it came out too orange on me. But now, I have to say that I kind of can't live without it. Love how it's really pigmented and gives a golden sheen too the eyes.
6. ELF Luscious Liquid Lipstick in Baby Lips : Such a great baby-pink gloss. Super moisturizing (almost better than a lip balm) and lasts for a long time. I purchased the Clarins Lip Perfecter that is quite similar to this one, but happen to like this better. Seriously, why pay for over $20 when this gets the job done for only $1?
.. Swatches ..
7. Pa 09 Lashes : These lashes look flirty and fun, but keeps it natural. I have an EOTD post wearing them here.
8. Chloe Chloe Rollerball : Absolutely lovely perfume. It has a fresh and powdery scent that makes me feel really girly, but kind of annoys me at the same time because every single girl in her 20's is wearing this.
9. My Marc by Marc Jacobs Sun Glasses : I'm not going to lie, I've been really lazy and wearing my yoga pants and these sunnies all over the place during this month, because they go well with each other lol. I am such a lazy person, I know.
What were your August Favorites?