Hey Ladies~ So this is the eye makeup that I wore today ♥ My camera is being really mean and washing out the colors a bit, but I think you get the idea. Basically, I used a white cream shadow as a base and then applied pink and gray shadows on top. It's really simple and easy, so if you are interested keep reading ^_^. Oh and I'm currently in love with these false eyelashes that I'm wearing right now!! Not very sure (because my Japanese is poor haha), but I guess they are from a Japanese brand called 'Pa' or 'Dear Laura Pa'.
So this is what I did to achieve the look.
1. Firstly, primed my eyes with Too Faced Shadow Insurance.
2. Then, I applied NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Milk on the areas that says 1 and 2 (in the picture above).
3. After blending out the NYX JEP in Milk, I applied MAC's e/s in Give Me Liberty of London on the inner corners of my eyelid (2 in the picture).
4. Then, I applied the third color in the Revlon palette (in Azure Mist) on the rest of my eyelid (3).
5. Blended with MAC's e/s in Brule (4).
6. lined my eyes and applied mascara.
7. Lastly, I used Pa 09 lashes to give some oomph. And that's it! Easy-peasy~
Products I used (L-R & T-B) : Revlon e/s palette in Azure Mist, NYX Jumbo e/s Pencil in Milk (de-potted), MAC's e/s in Give Me Liberty of London (LE, Give Me Liberty of London Collection '10), MAC e/s in Brule, ELF Essential Shimmer Eyeliner Pencil in Black Bandit, L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara, Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink, Too Faced Shadow Insurance
So yeah~ hope you enjoyed reading, have a great rest of the day!