|Hey Girlies ♥|
So Valerie from Valerie's Timeline of Beauty and Makeup tagged me to do the Summer Besties Tag! Thank you so much for tagging me, Val :) I really appreciated it. If you haven't checked out her blog, please do - she has great reviews and hauls going on (she's also on youtube).
Anyway, let's get right into my top picks for the summer! I tag everyone.
1. MUFE HD Powder 2. TonyMoly Backstage Duo Lip & Cheek in #1 Pink 3. MAC Cremeblend Blush in Something Special 4. OPI Fiercely Fiona 5. OPI No Room for the Blues 6. TonyMoly RM04 Apple Mint 7. HanSkin Premium Magic BB Cream 8. Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in #48 Evasion 9. Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15 10. Anna Sui Mini Rouge in #303 11. MAC e/s in Brule 12. MAC e/s in Naked Lunch 13. MAC e/s in All that Glitters 14. MAC e/s in Cork
- Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in #48 Evasion : Pretty pink-nude with sheen, very moisturizing
- Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15 : Great lip balm, I keep this in my purse everyday
- Anna Sui Mini Rouge in #303 : It looks like a coral - but don't be fooled, it appears almost like a clear gloss w/ micro glitters on the lips. The color is not too special, but I love it because it's very moisturizing and has a lovely rose-y scent to it.
- MAC Cremeblend Blush in Something Special : of course this blush has to be in every single post lol Sorry if I am boring you guys, but it's my favorite <3 (Swatch is in my April Favorites).
- TonyMoly Backstage Duo Lip & Cheek in #1 Pink : It looks like the same color as Something Special in the pic, but it's actually a baby pink cream blush with a little bit of shimmer in it.
- OPI Fiercely Fiona : The formula is not that great, but I love the color - it's a pale yellow.
- OPI No Room for the Blues : NOTD here
- TonyMoly RM04 Apple Mint : Such a pretty color, gives you a nice pop of color.
Liquid Face Product
- HanSkin Premium Magic BB Cream : Very light weight BB Cream. It doesn't give a ton of coverage by any means, but I like how it's like that for the summer time. Gives a dewy finish. The only bad thing I can say is the grey undertones, but I guess that applies to all BB Creams.
Powder Face Product
- MUFE HD Powder : Honestly I like to use this powder all year around, but I particularly gravitate towards this powder during the summer much more, because it's very light weight and doesn't get cakey at all.
I don't have a favorite Hair Product - Any recommendations?
- MAC e/s in Brule : I purchased this not too long ago, and I'm in love! Great off-white satin finish color for the brow bones.
- MAC e/s in Naked Lunch : Shimmery light pink that is great for all over the lid. Definitely a summer must have!
- MAC e/s in All that Glitters : Shimmery orange/ gold that is great for all over the lid as well.
- MAC e/s in Cork : A light reddish brown. I like to use this shade on the crease a lot during the summer time, because it's not too dark.
I don't use a self tanner, since I get darker very easily anyway (because I run outside and play tennis and stuff...), but if you have any recommendations, let me know :).
Fashion Accessory- Ray-Ban Aviators : These are a MUST during the summer time. They go with everything very easily, and protects your eyes.
Clothing Piece- Maxi Dresses : I've been wearing maxi dresses at least 4 days a week and I love them so much because they are comfy and stylish. Not to mention that they are super affordable (mine are all under $20) and easy to get.
|Ray-Ban Aviators and a few of my Maxi Dresses|
Don't forget to enter my giveaway! & Have a great week!