I was feeling a bit down today, so I went to Lush - As you can see in the photos, I went a little cray cray than normal, but it definitely helped on lifting up my mood :). Let's take a look at what I got!
1. Back For Breakfast Shower Gel : As I walked in to the store this shower gel immediately grabbed my attention, because they had the retro packaging and all. I never used a retro product from Lush before (surprisingly!), so I'm really excited try it out :). The shower gel itself has that candy/ citrusy kind of scent that I love.
2. Jasmin & Henna Fluff Eaze : I needed a new hair mask for my ever-so-dry hair and this one looked the most interesting. Like most Lush hair masks, this product has that very strong unpleasant scent, too, but I'm gonna give it a shot anyway. I have a review of the H'suan Wen Hua hair mask here.
3. Ro's Argan Body Conditioner : I first saw this body conditioner on Linds1986's video or something and I tried it out in the store and it seriously smelled so good I had to have it. It smells like straight up roses! Now how can you say no to that. Anyway, I think it was quite pricey and all, so I hope it works well.
4. Grass Shower Gel : I love the color of this shower gel! It's so green and weird?!! Anyway, my lush girl said that the shower gel goes well with Ro's Argan, so I'm going to try that out.
5. Love Lettuce : ... and another face mask... you know I love these little guys. I'm not going into how great they are, because I think I already have 2 or 3 posts on them lol.
6. Samples - Curly Wurly Shampoo, Retread Conditioner
That's all for my lush haul
Hope you're having a fantastic Sunday!
Enjoy every bit of it and talk to you soon
P.S. Will post a birthday haul soon!