Hi Everyone, I have an EOTD using the WnW I Love Matte Palette for you today! It's nothing really fancy, I just wanted to go for a 'wearable' eye look, yet something that's a bit different from what I usually wear.
1. So firstly, I applied the #1 color which is a matte white on my brow bone and inner corner of the eye.
2. Then, I applied a sheer wash of #3 which is the chiffon green color.
3. After that, I blended out with #2.
4. Smoked out the outer part of the eye with #4 which is a matte black
5. Tight lined with BB Gel Liner, then lined my lower lash line with the ELF Shimmer Pencil.
6. Mascara and Falsies :)
|L-R, T-B : Wet 'n' Wild I Love Matte, BB Gel Liner, Pa #04, ELF Shimmer Eyeliner Pencil, Buxom Lash Mascara|
So that was my quick post on the eye look- Hope you enjoyed and talk to you soon xx