I recently purchased the Tsubaki Water which is a fairly new product from Shiseido, and I kid you not, after one use, this became my all time favorite hair product. As you can see in the video below, there are 2 types of Tsubaki Waters and I got the Damage Care one (white). Hope you enjoy <3.
1. What is it ? It's a leave-in hair conditioner that contains camellia (tsubaki) oil extract.
2. How to use ? Spray on hair from 2-5 inches, then hand comb or brush your hair. Blow dry to finish off. You can use it both on wet or dry hair.
3. Scent ? I guess it's supposed to smell like camellia flower or camellia honey, but to me, it smells like the hair salon haha. It goes away quickly tho.
4. Pros ?
- Repairs damaged hair
- Reduce frizz, eliminate tangles
- It has a non-greasy formula which I like
- Protects from UV rays
- The spray bottle makes it easy to apply
- Packaging is nice
5. Cons ?
- The scent is a bit strong
- A little bit expensive for a drugstore product. Also, this product goes away fairly quickly
6. Value ? 250ml for $19.99. I'll give a 3 out of 5 stars.
7. Where to buy ? I got mine at a Japanese grocery store, I'm pretty sure you can get this at any Asian Market.
8. Overall Rating ? 4.5/5. Despite being a bit expensive, I LOVE this product! It makes my hair so soft and bouncy. Would recommend it to almost everyone in my life :).
9. Repurchase ? Yes!
P.S. Thank you so much for leaving such nice comments on my last post :). It means a lot to me. *hugs*