To be honest, Angels on Bare Skin is a really weird looking cleanser. It's far from the ordinary and looks like a blob of clay with some seeds in it. Normally I wouldn't try anything like this, but I kind of reached the point where I didn't have anything else to buy except for a few things at Lush lol. I've been using this for 3-4 months now, and I think it's a pretty good one.
How to use ? Grab a pea size amount of the cleanser and add water. Mix it till you get the right consistency. Apply to face (like you do with other cleansers). Wash it off with water.
Texture ? This cleanser does not lather up. As soon as you mix it with water, it will look like the third picture.
Scent ? It has a very intense herbal-y kind of scent which I like.
Ingredients ? Ground Almonds (Prunus dulcis), Glycerine, Kaolin, Water (Aqua), Lavender Oil (Lavendula hybrida), Rose Absolute (Rosa centifolia), Lavender Flowers (Lavendula hybrida).
- The scent is very refreshing
- Super gentle to the skin
- Does not dry out, leaves the skin soft and smooth
- No preservatives
- Gently exfoliates, clears black heads
- Tiresome to use. I hate how I have to work to wash my face (for this reason, I don't use it everyday)
- Takes a lot of time. If your a busy person, this is not for you.
- Messy. If the tiny particles stick to your hair or something, it takes like a million and two years to remove them.
- I'm always scared of the seeds getting in to my eyes :S
Value ? $10.95 for 3.5 oz. I guess it's a bit expensive considering the short shelf life time.
Repurchase ? Maybe. I do like the cleanser, but I have so many things that I want to try.
Hope this was helpful- Thanks for reading ;)