Today I have a brief review of the Target brand makeup wipes.
I have been a bit busy lately, so I often had those days when I don't want to wash my face and just go to bed. After many nights going to bed without removing makeup, my face ended up breaking out really bad :(. It was time to buy some makeup wipes for those nights. I usually hate using these type of makeup removers, because they aren't necessarily eco-friendly, but do think they are easy to use, quick, and fairly effective. So, I went to target and found this one.
Here are some pictures. They're just like any other makeup wipes, same old same old.
Here are my thoughts- I used 6 sheets so far.
- super cheap! I think they were like less than $2 for 10 sheets at target.
- they work as well as the Neutrogena makeup wipes (removes waterproof makeup, foundation, etc)
- they are not too wet or too dry
- size is good for my entire face
- skin feels clean and not too greasy after using them
- Sheet is not soft & tugs the skin
- stings the eye
I am giving 3 stars just because they were really cheap for the quality (although they tug my skin).
Repurchase? No. I think I will stick to Neutrogena's makeup wipes for now.
That was it for today-
Hope you have a great weekend!