Hi Girls ^^ I can't believe it's already February Favorites time! ahhhh Time truly flies. This month, I haven't been buying a lot of makeup, but I still have a few beauty favorites along with other random things. Hope you enjoy-
1. Knit Sweaters : The weather has been really cold lately, so I've been wearing knit sweaters (underneath a coat) a lot. I like how they are super comfy, but stylish at the same time. H&M has a lot of cute ones right now.
2. Sephora Atomic Volume Mascara : Although it says 'atomic volume mascara', for me, it happens to be a fantastic lengthening mascara. The thin rubber wand is just perfect for my very short and straight lashes.
3. Missha Perfect BB Cream : I like this BB Cream, because it is extremely light weight, but still manages to even out the skin tone very well. Quite similar to the Laura Mercier's tinted moisturizer, but in my opinion, better. Has SPF 45 in it and gives a dewy finish. Not a big fan of the fragrance, tho.
4. EOS Max Pure Brown Circle Lenses : I have been wearing these pretty much every single day since I got them lol. Full review here.
6. Coconuts from Whole Foods : Haha I know, this is a random one. But I did want to mention that coconut water is the most refreshing thing in the world. If you haven't tried it yet, you definitely should! Oh and also, I recommend getting the ones that has hole in it. Cutting a coconut can be such a pain in the butt!
7. Maybelline Mineral Power Concealer : Originally bought this because of one of my favorite Youtube gurus linds1986. Great for under eye area. I love how this lasts for a long time and doesn't set on the fine lines that much.
8. Love Lettuce Mask from Lush : My skin loves lush masks in general :), but Love Lettuce has been really really good this month. Although my all time favorite is Catastrophe Cosmetic (blueberry scented one), I have been only using this mask. It is very soothing after a long day and leaves my face baby soft. It also reduces the appearance of large pores. The scent is amazing, too.
9. Gold Necklaces : I don't know if it's the weather affecting me, but I've been reaching for gold accessaries like a crazy person. This is very strange, because I usually go for silver tones all year around.
Thanks for reading ♥ Amy