Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Review : Origins Ginger Souffle Whipped Body Cream

Hello my lovely Readers!
Today I have another review for you. It is about the the Ginger Souffle from Origins!



This is probably my fourth tub so far. Usually I like to try out new things, so I never buy the same thing twice, but buying 4 tubs with my own money shows how much I love this product lol. Since I got this in a Holiday set in 2009, I just cannot stop using it. I have to say it is a bit addicting, too. The reasons why I like this so much is because...

- The scent is absolutely magnificent! Usually I do not like ginger scented products, but somehow I love this. Maybe it's because it has citrusy notes added to the ginger. Seriously, sometimes I want to eat this! The down side is tho, that it make me feel like the scent is too strong to use with a perfume right away and too weak to be like a perfume. It will last you about 2 hours.

- The texture is really creamy and light, just like a souffle.

- It makes my skin so smooth (than any other moisturizer) without making it greasy.

- Packaging is kinda cute and clean, too. I know this sounds funny, but I am a born artist and packaging is important to me. If the packaging is ugly and sitting in my room, it kinda irritates me and I usually end up throwing it away. Please note that I am not a freak lol, it's just one of my weaknesses (or my strong points).

However, this body cream is on the pricey side which is $27.50 for 200ml. (I got mine in a Holiday set last year so that is why it is 125ml.) Also, I've heard from people who have very dry skin think this is not enough for them, so they use it only during the summer time. I don't  have very dry skin, so that is not a problem for me.

Anyway, hope this was helpful- I will do some more skin care product reviews because I am a bit of a skincare junkie as you can see lol. Stay healthy and have a great day. <3<3<3

2 comments: