It's been like a year since I've been using this bb cream, so I thought it was time to give a proper review. Hope you like it ;)
Scent ? "no scent" scent. If that makes any sense.
Finish ? Dewy finish
Coverage ? Light
Best Applied with ? Flat top kabuki or fingers
Color ? Mine is in extra light. Has warm under tones. Comes in 5 shades - extra light, light, fair, medium, medium to dark.
Lasting Power ? Around 4-6 hours on my combination skin without primer.
- Texture is silky smooth
- Gives a natural glowing look to the face
- Evens out the skin very well
- SPF 35
- Doesn't get into pores
- Doesn't accentuate dry patches
- Feels comfortable
- is NOT a tinted moisturizer
- Doesn't last for a long time
- Doesn't come in too many shades (but again, I guess it's a lot for a bb cream)
- Didn't see any results from their "skincare benefits"
Value ? $42 at Sephora or Nordstrom.
Overall Rating ? 4/5. The finish is just amazing and I love the sleek packaging!
Repurchase ? Yes. I'm currently considering to get a shade darker.