Monday, January 21, 2013

Collective Haul : Lush, Aesop, Chanel, and More

Hi Girls~ Sorry for the lack of posts! My sister is currently visiting me here in Cali, so I have been very busy juggling work and sightseeing/shopping lol.. Anyways, I still wanted to show you the stuff I collected over the past few weeks so here is my haul, hope you enjoy!
1. Lush Snow Fairy Shower Gel, Mr. Punch, Snowcake
I love this time of the year because everything Lush is 50% off! I got two of the snow fairy shower gels (gave one to my sister, so it's not in the pic) which smells like bubble gum, my all time favorite soap snowcake soap, and lastly Mr. Punch Soap that smells like a fruity punch! So happy with my purchases. *^^*
2. Aesop Fabulous Face Cleanser, B & Tea Balancing Toner
So if you have been following me on instagram or twitter, you know how annoyingly excited I got over the new Aesop store XD. They were supposed to open last fall, but ended up opening during Christmas time. Anyways, I got one of their cleansers and one of their toners since I was running low on my previous ones. They are both targeted for combination skin and they're supposed to be very gentle. Will post a more in-depth review in the near future!
3. Chanel Le Volume De Chanel Mascara in 10 Noir
I first saw this mascara on Jessica's YouTube Channel and she basically said that she liked it better than the YSL Shocking mascara, so I guess there really wasn't an option. I had to try it. The applicator looks pretty intense as well so hope it'll work for me too eep! Oh and how gorgeous is the packaging?!!!

4. YSL Glossy Stain #27
This is the perfect peachy-pink! And you know how much I love glossy stains :)
5. Caudalie Divine Oil (Sample size 30ml $15)
I've been eyeing this all- purpose oil for quite a bit since I've heard so many good things about it. Basically, you can use this oil as a face moisturizer, body lotion, or a hair treatment. I tried it on my hair already and I have to say the scent is too strong for my taste :(. It's quite moisturizing tho. 
6. Ojon Damage Reverse Instant Restorative Hair Serum (sample 15ml)
100 point perk sample :). There were some good samples to pick from (like the clinique lip pencil, etc), but I picked this one because I'm always in a search for a good hair serum. Let me know if you tried it! I'd love to hear what you guys think.

And that is all for now-
I will be posting more whenever I have time ;)
Hope all is well
&
Have a great day!
xxx
Amy

6 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see a swatch of that glossy stain. Looks lovely.
    I have a sample of that ojon Serum in my Birchbox this month:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm liking the look of that Chanel mascara brush! I prefer rounder brushes with closer-knit bristles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amy, What a beautiful haul! I haven't tried Aesop, so I'm looking forward to hearing more about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yum, lush products :p
    I need to visit the store soon... haven't been
    there for about a year I think ><

    ReplyDelete
  5. great blog!!!
    Can we follow each other via gfc bloglovin and g+?

    http://asweetwoorld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the products!

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete