Hey Girls! I'm back with another review today~ Sorry for the lack of posts, I've been busy as a bee lately. I don't even know how a whole week flew by without blogging :p. My apologies to you! Good news is tho, I ordered some great items online, so you will be seeing a haul in the near future :). Hope everybody is doing well & Talk to you soon! xx
1. What is it ? It's a lipgloss and concealer (nude lipstick) in one.
2. Color ? Pinky-nude which is my favorite. It comes in two colors - Baby Pink(02) and Natural Beige (01).
3. Scent/Taste ? It doesn't have a scent or a taste!! Not even a 'No-scent' scent.
4. Texture ? It's pretty thick and goopy. However, I don't find this lipgloss very sticky. It's definitely stickier than ELF glosses but way less stickier than MAC's lip glasses. I do get 1-2 pieces of hair stuck on my lips when it's windy.
5. Pros ?
- Very Opaque. Just one stroke covers up all of the flaws. It's buildable as well.
- Very Moisturizing - it feels almost like a treatment.
- Lasts for about 4 hours with drinking coffee.
- Color is beautiful and gives a jelly-like finish.
- Sanitary because it's in a tube.
- Contains collagen.
6. Cons ?
- A little bit sticky - I wish it wasn't sticky at all (like the ELF glosses or the Clarins Lip Perfecter).
- A little bit expensive for a drugstore product.
7. Packaging ? 4/5. It's pretty cute and clean. That is all.
8. Value ? I paid $14.99 at a Japanese super market. Like I said, I think it's a bit expensive for a drugstore product, but again the quality is better than some high-end products, so I guess it's not that bad.
9. Overall Rating ? 4/5. I love this lipgloss, it's like a lipgloss + lipstick + treatment all in one. It's easy and quick to use and the color is soooo pretty! Would recommend it to any one who likes nude lippies.
|This is one coat, but you can definitely build it up.|