Saturday, February 5, 2011

Outfit Of The Day

My very first OOTD! I'm loving these kind of loose sweaters at the moment :)

Sorry for the terrible quality, 
If you have been reading my blog, you know my 'point and shoot' camera broke :(
I really need a new one, because
I don't like using my DSLR.
(great for fine art photography,
but too heavy !)
Let me know if you have any recommendations.


Sweater and necklace : H&M
Jeggings : Target
Bag : Marc by Marc Jacobs
Boots : a local shop called 'Sway'



7 comments:

  1. I really love the loose tops too except I don't own many. The colours are nice and that bag is loveee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely :) The oversized sweaters are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! first OOTD you look super cute amy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww you guys are too nice *^_^*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your sweater! It looks so cozy!

    pinkbeautybliss.com

    ReplyDelete