Saturday, January 5, 2013

Review : Bobbi Brown BB Cream SPF 35 PA+++

It's been like a year since I've been using this bb cream, so I thought it was time to give a proper review. Hope you like it ;)

Scent ? "no scent" scent. If that makes any sense.
Finish ? Dewy finish
Coverage ? Light
Best Applied with ? Flat top kabuki or fingers
Color ? Mine is in extra light. Has warm under tones. Comes in 5 shades - extra light, light, fair, medium, medium to dark.
Lasting Power ? Around 4-6 hours on my combination skin without primer.
Pros ?
- Texture is silky smooth
- Gives a natural glowing look to the face
- Evens out the skin very well
- SPF 35
- Doesn't get into pores
- Doesn't accentuate dry patches
- Feels comfortable
- is NOT a tinted moisturizer
Cons?
- Doesn't last for a long time
- Doesn't come in too many shades (but again, I guess it's a lot for a bb cream)
- Didn't see any results from their "skincare benefits"
Value ? $42 at Sephora or Nordstrom.
Overall Rating ? 4/5. The finish is just amazing and I love the sleek packaging!
Repurchase ? Yes. I'm currently considering to get a shade darker.

6 comments:

  1. It doesn't seem to be a lot of product for the price but I might be wrong.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It actually contains 10ml more than the Nars sheer glow (same price) which is quite a lot because you only need a small amount for the whole face!

      Delete
  2. Loooooove Bobbi Brown's extra light BB Cream, it's my favourite base product :D matches my skin colour perfectly!!! My only gripe is that my face feels a little dry with it in the winter but a little extra moisturizer seems to solve OK...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lot of times I forget that I live in Cali and we don't have winter here lol good to know tho!

      Delete
  3. Hi Amy, it was great to hear your thoughts on Bobbi Brown's BB cream. The sleek packaging does seem to be a plus and the the fact that it's not just a glorified tinted moisturizer is a great too!

    ReplyDelete