Monday, September 26, 2011

FOTD ft. Nars Habanera Eyeshadow Duo

Hey Everyone,
 As promised, I'm going to do a quick Face of the Day featuring the Habanera Duo for you <3. The pictures are kind of fuzzy, but I think you get the idea ^^;. Basically, I applied the shimmery sky blue on the inner corners and the dark plum on the rest. 
 On the other hand, I just want to quickly mention that I LOVE the nail polish that I got from MAC so much (from last post - NOTD Here)!! I was a little bit worried when I first got it, thinking it'll be a "difficult" color to wear, but it really goes well with any outfit :).
 The Sheer top I'm wearing is from a local boutique, but I think I saw it at Urban Outfitters as well. It's from a brand called "Lush". Black tank top from H&M and Necklace from Clue.  
 For the face, I mixed 2 different BB Creams - for 2 reasons. One, I wanted the Missha BB Cream to last a little longer and, two, to have more coverage. Here's a list for the rest of the products :).
Products I used :
Face :
The Face Shop Face It HD Perfect BB Cream (1/2)
Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream No. 21(1/2)
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in Sand
MAC Pro longwear Concealer in NC20 (for blemishes)
The Body Shop Bronzing Powder in 01
Nars Deep Throat

Eyes :
MAC e/s in Brule (brow bone)
Nars e/s duo in Habanera
MAC e/s in Mulch (lower+outer lash line)
MAC e/s in Beauty Marked (right above the eye line to give a gradation)
MUFE Aqua Eyes in 14L (on the water line and inner corners)
Bobbie Brown Long Wear Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink
L'oreal Milllion Lashes Mascara
No.7 Exceptional Definition Mascara

Brows :
Hera Auto Eye Brow Pencil in Grey
Benefit Instant Brow in Midium

Lips :
MAC l/s in Creme cup
MAC Dazzleglass Creme in Soft Dazzle (LE, A Tartan Tale Collection '10)

Hope you enjoyed reading-
xx
Amy

10 comments:

  1. very pretty! i love your nails too! i think it compliments your FOTD well. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous!! i've been meaning to try out the body shop bronzer too. i heard they have really light shades!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the blue sheer top does go well with the nail color. pretty fotd. you have very fair porcelain like skin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely FOTD~ I really like how youthful you look! I like mixing my base makeup too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's very pretty! I also use missha too. Love the nails. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's actually amazing how many different products people put on their face :) I need to start mixing my BB creams too.. the one i use is a little too white on me since Summer is coming up >.<" i love the MAC nail polish colour! How long is the staying power before you see chips?

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh I have been looking at that duo for a while now and really want to try it! It looks gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never seen The Body Shop bronzer before... The packaging looks cute :)
    you are very pretty !

    ReplyDelete
  9. @katherine Aww thanks! :) xx

    ReplyDelete